All Stockholm Meeting Selections hotels and restaurants are open as usual with a focus on the well-being of our guests and staff as the absolute highest priority. Below you will find a summary of concrete changes in our routines to minimize the spread of infection and our measures and opportunities for separate building or dining rooms.
We offer wonderful outdoor environments as well as free parking for those who drive. If you need help booking your own bus for your conference, we would be happy to help.
ACTIONS & OPPORTUNITIES
Accommodation in own building: We have 3 wings with rooms in the following distribution 8 rooms + 8 rooms + 7 rooms. We offer groups to rent these wings exclusively.
Conference in own house: In our Orangery which is located 100 meters from the castle building, we offer a separate room that seats up to 50 people. In the west wing, we offer the room Ida for 8 people with fixed furniture in board seats. In the East wing, we offer the Åkes room for 10 people with fixed furniture on board seats.
Separate meals: In all rooms above we can serve morning and afternoon coffee as well as simple lunches and dinners.
In our restaurant we offer served lunch and dinner, no buffet. We also offer take-away boxes and also room service to hotel room if desired. We offer Chambre séparée for meals in Wredes Gröna (12 people), Matsal Frö (8 people) and Orangeriet for 50 people.
Accommodation guests: We offer a breakfast bag. Other meals such as snack trays, sandwiches, salads can be brought to the room. Room 1 has its own lounge / diner for some tête a tête dinner.
Concrete changes in routines to minimize the spread of infection:
• We have extended cleaning routines of public areas with a focus on doorknobs, handles, buttons, etc.
• We have hand sanitizer in all guest and staff toilets as well as in our reception. Gloves are available for guests during their stay.
• All serving staff wear gloves.
• No raw materials are saved / recycled.
• We collect all pens and spray them after use and store them outside the meeting rooms.
Writing pads are stored outside the meeting rooms.
• Upon guest’s arrival, we present pens and pads in the room and after the conference, we collect the pens for spraying. All pads are placed in a box that is dated after the meeting (the blocks rest for at least 3 days before being used again).
• All remote controls and other technical equipment are sprayed between all bookings.
Stricter rules for employees and suppliers: We apply the Swedish Public Health Agency’s guidelines. Checking that no staff with us have visited risk areas has been implemented. All staff are advised to stay at home or be sent home in case of any signs of illness.
MORE THAN 50 ARE WELCOME!
We follow the guidelines of the public health authority and the trade association VISITA, which in our spacious environment have no limit on the number of participants. Private conferences are not limited to a maximum of 50 people as they are not a public gathering or public event. Read more in VISITA’s information booklet.